Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://repository.usc.edu.co/handle/20.500.12421/1769
Title: Determinación de los procesos contables administrativos y legales que contribuyen al adecuado funcionamiento de las Mipymes del sector Juan de Ampudia en Jamundí
Authors: Andrade Paredes, Leidy Johanna
Keywords: Mipyme;Gestión Contable;Procesos Contables;Ciclo Administrativo;Requisitos Legales;Jamundí
Issue Date: 2019
Publisher: Universidad Santiago de Cali
Citation: Andrade Paredes, L. J. (2019). Determinación de los procesos contables administrativos y legales que contribuyen al adecuado funcionamiento de las Mipymes del sector Juan de Ampudia en Jamundí. Universidad Santiago de Cali.
Abstract: The objective of this work was to determine the accounting, administrative and legal procedures for the proper functioning of mipymes in the Juan de Ampudia sector in Jamundí. For its development a survey was conducted to owners, managers and administrators of mipymes, to know the current situation of their businesses and then structure recommendations. The results show that although 85% of companies have their legal documentation, it is important that the remaining 15% meet the legal requirements to avoid sanctions. Regarding the functions performed by public accountants in mipymes, 51% perform financial statements, 18% perform financial evaluation, 13% control costs and expenses and 11% financial analysis. In the tax issue, owners of mipymes were consulted if they complied with their tax obligations. In this regard, 70% said that if they comply, and 25% of mipymes said that they comply with their labor obligations. In conclusion, the accounting, administrative and legal procedures developed by mipymes are in a high degree of informality given that these are not standardized or documented, the lack of knowledge and experience has led to the fact that they do not have all the legal or regulatory requirements. Some documents are out of date, on the accounting side only some have managed to consolidate an accounting system, although it takes a record and control of income and expenses, is not done under the rigors and requirements of public accounting. The current situation has a direct relationship with the inefficiency of internal operations, especially with the adequate use of financial resources. The lack of planning and financial management, for example, is associated with problems of liquidity, indebtedness, among other aspects, which compromises directly the viability of the business and the profitability for the owners.
Description: El objetivo de fue trabajo determinar los procedimientos contables, administrativos y jurídicos para el adecuado funcionamiento de las Mipymes del sector Juan de Ampudia en Jamundí. Para su desarrollo se realizó una encuesta a propietarios, gerentes y administradoras de mipymes, para conocer la situación actual de sus negocios para luego estructurar recomendaciones. Los resultados muestran que aunque el 85% de las empresas cuenta con su documentación legal, es importante que el 15% restante logre cumplir con las exigencias de ley para evitar sanciones. Respecto a las funciones que realizan los contadores públicos en las mipymes, el 51% realiza los estados financieros, el 18% realiza evaluación financiera, 13% control de costos y gastos y 11% análisis financiero. En el tema tributario se consultó a los propietarios de las mipymes si cumplían con las obligaciones tributarias, al respecto el 70% manifestó que si cumple y el 25% de las mipymes manifestó que cumple con la obligaciones laborales. En conclusión, los procedimientos contables, administrativos y jurídicos que desarrollan las mipymes se encuentran en un alto grado de informalidad dado que estos no sean estandarizados ni documentados, la falta de conocimientos y experiencia ha llevado a que no cuenten con la totalidad de requisitos legales o algunos documentos se encuentre vencidos, por el lado contable solo algunas han logrado consolidar un sistema contable, aunque se lleva un registro y control de los ingresos y egresos, no se hace bajo los rigores y exigencias de la contabilidad pública. La situación actual tiene una directa relación con la ineficiencia en las operaciones internas en especial con el uso adecuado de los recursos financieros, la falta de planeación y gestión financiera por ejemplo está asociada a problemas de liquidez, endeudamiento, entre otros aspectos, lo que compromete de manera directa la viabilidad del negocio y la rentabilidad para los propietarios.
URI: https://repository.usc.edu.co/handle/20.500.12421/1769
Appears in Collections:Contaduría Pública

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
DETERMINACIÓN DE LOS PROCESOS.pdf584,35 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.